Thursday, February 26, 2015

EYE OF THE SEER - Kissing the Limitlesss with Thorn Coyle (Special Classic Encore Presentation)

Bryan was sick on Tuesday night, so we decided to cancel our regularly scheduled show for EYE OF THE SEER.  Instead, he linked up this super special encore presentation from 2011.

Kissing the Limitlesss with Thorn Coyle (Special Classic Encore Presentation)

Bryan has had a lot of great guests over the years, and I was thrilled to find out that he had had T. Thorn Coyle on his show!  It makes me excited because I know what EYE OF THE SEER has been, and I know what it will become.  Fun, exciting times!  I'm so honored to be part of this project!

So check out tonight's special episode, and don't forget to tune in next week when Bryan and I will be offering free tarot card readings, live and on the air.

Clear skies, and see you on the other side!

No comments:

Post a Comment