Friday, June 12, 2015

Esoteric Mysticism: Introducing Primer to Neo-Paganism and Witchcraft – Lesson 1

I'm working on a series of articles over at the website for my book, Esoteric Mysticism.  These articles will outline basics of witchcraft and Neo-Paganism.  Written for those who have no experience or prior knowledge to witchcraft or Neo-Paganism, I hope to dispel rumors and shed light onto my mystical, magical lifestyle.  So, be sure to pop on over there and check out my first post, introducing readers of Esoteric Mysticism to my Primer to Neo-Paganism and Witchcraft!

http://www.esotericmysticism.org/2015/06/12/introducing-primer-to-neo-paganism-and-witchcraft-lesson-1/

And while you're over there, check out the rest of the website.  We have weekly articles, divination services, a radio show, a forum, and free memberships!  It's quite a website... and we have so much more in store!

No comments:

Post a Comment