Friday, June 5, 2015

Recap: Witchcraft Part Two: Living as a Witch



Wow, what a great show!  For those of you who didn’t tune in, Tuesday’s EYE of the SEER show was Witchcraft Part Two: Living as a Witch.  In this show I talked briefly about my background with Paganism and witchcraft, and then I dived into a discussion on what I busied myself with after my initiation and ordination.  I discussed my ritual group, Gaia’s Circle, as well as the sacredness of sharing a meal with others.  +Bryan did a great job of tying it all back into the topic of Esoteric Mysticism with a brief discussion on Polytheism, Gods, and archetypes.  Towards the end of the show we had a little bit of time to dispel some rumors about witchcraft and Paganism, and to shed some light onto the unfortunate (and oftentimes deadly) smear-campaigns that have been enacted against healers and witches for millennia.  This show was so much fun, and +Bryan and I developed a really great flow.  If you’re interested in learning more about me and what I do, this is a show you don’t want to miss!

No comments:

Post a Comment