Monday, April 6, 2015

The Pagan Experience - Water

WK 1- Apr. 6 – Water - We are beings of water, but do we really honor it as element, physiologic need and the beginnings of our lives as humans? How do you honor water? How will you ensure its ebb and flow?

Water is one of the hardest elements for me to connect to.  In my star chart, I'm mostly fire and earth.  Sometimes I have very little patience for water - slow, steady, messy, rushing, emotional, needy, feeling, wanting, feeding, sad, deep, challenging, dreaming, initiating, nourishing, nurturing, clinging.  What's an Earthy Aries to do with all of that?

Since I have so little to say about water, here is a photo essay of one of my favorite Water places, the Eno River in Durham, North Carolina  (And much thanks to Mr. Burns for sharing with me his chilly, wintery photos!)










No comments:

Post a Comment