Friday, September 25, 2015

it's the most wonderful time of the year!



It’s that time of year, kids!  Autumn is officially here, the weather is finally changing, and Halloween is right around the corner!  This is the favorite season of many, and really, what’s not to love?  I remember my very first autumn as a Pagan, and suddenly, it was like seeing the world for the very first time!  New scents, new sights, new sounds – I still look back on that year fondly! 

During this time of transition and celebration, we have a lot to look forward to.  As the veil thins and the membrane between the worlds becomes more permeable, it becomes easier to gaze into the other sides.  This time of year has always been a prime-time for divination, for gazing into the past, present, or future – or maybe even different worlds all together! 

In celebration of this most wonderful time of the year, I’m offering a discount over at my Etsy shop.  I do tarot card readings in person, too, but Etsy has proven to be a great place for me to read for people who might not be local.
 
This year I’m offering discounted readings on two of my favorite decks – the The Zombie Tarot and the Halloween Oracle!  The Zombie Tarot was a birthday gift from my sister a few years ago, and the Halloween Oracle was a deck I picked up when I was working at a local metaphysical and occult shop.  Both of these decks have charm, sass, and great personality, plus the artwork is amazing, too!  The Zombie Tarot is a great combination of pop culture images mixed with classic tarot card meanings and symbolism.  The Halloween Oracle takes some of the most beloved images of this Halloween and autumnal season and combines them with oracular messages and beautiful, breathtaking artwork.
 
So mosey on over to my Etsy shop and get yourself a reading!  Readings will be discounted until November, and please, as always, message me if you have any questions or comments!  Until then, Happy Spooky Season, everyone!

(and don't forget - I'm teaching a tarot class over at EsotericMysticism.org with my friend Bryan.  Archetypal communication, divination, ancient religion and occult philosophy?  We're having a blast over there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment