Monday, June 29, 2015

The Pagan Experience: Meet the Space Witch!


Week 5 - June 29 – Tell us a little bit about how you came to your current spiritual path and what has held your intention to remain on it. 

It’s probably no secret that I love to talk about myself (why else would I have a blog and 500 other websites devoted to me and my thoughts?)  Rather than writing a whole new post devoted to this topic, please check out these links where I share my story and my experiences. 

Check out "The Not So Secret Life of a Modern Witch" over at Paranormal Galaxy Magazine

"Witchcraft: Magick, Mystery, and Mysticism" on my EYE of the SEER radio show

"Living as a Witch", part two of our witchcraft feature over at EYE of the SEER

Imaginative childhood, Sunday school, tarot cards, past-life meditations, college shenanigans, the Goddess movement, covens, magic, spells, ritual, initiations, mythology, Wicca, Orphic Cults, Gnosticism, circles… all leading to this moment and who I am right now.  I couldn’t have asked for a more exciting journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment